- 1 Medium to Large Spaghetti Squash, washed
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce
- 3 cups of frozen Sagi's Signature Meatballs
- Cut spaghetti squash in half around the middle. Use a spoon to scoop out the seeds and membranes. Place cut sides down in a large crock pot.
- Pour the spaghetti sauce around the sides of the squash and then add the meatballs around the sides as well.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours, or high for 3-4 hours. Test for doneness by piercing a fork, if it goes through the skin easily, it is done.
- Use tongs to carefully remove the squash from the crockpot. Use a fork to pull out all the squash, discard the shell.
- Serve with the sauce and meatballs from the crockpot.
Recipe adapted from iwashyoudry.com