Makes 6 servings, 5 meatballs each
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons all-natural tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, lightly spray large baking sheet with Non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl; mix well with clean hands
- Roll mixture into 30 1-inch meatballs; place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until no longer pink in center.