Ingredients (for one packet):
- 1 thin cut steak
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- Dried thyme
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil & Butter Substitute (like Earth Balance)
- Heavy Duty Foil - 2 sheets (approx. 12"x12")
- Preheat your grill to medium high.
- On a heavy duty tin foil (approx. 12"x12"), lightly coat with olive oil. Add small dots of butter substitute.
- Season both sides of your steak with salt and pepper.
- Place steak in the center of the foil.
- Sprinkle with thyme, rosemary leaves and a slice of fresh lemon
- Place fresh vegetables and lemon next to the steak, dot with butter substitute.
- Cover with the second piece of foil over the top, sealing each side of foil shut.
- Once your packets are sealed and marked, place them onto the grill at medium-high heat. Grill for 8-10 minutes (depending on how you prefer your meat), flipping them over halfway through cooking.
- When they are finished grilling, let stand for 2-3 minutes before you open foil in the middle and enjoy.
Recipe and picture from sandytoesandpopsicles.com