Makes 16 Donut Holes or 8 Full Size Donuts
21 Day Fix Portion: (Serving size — 3 donut holes) 1 Red, 1/4 Purple
- 1 cup Peanut Flour (You can use PB2 or I use Protein Plus Peanut Flour )
- 1/2 cup Baking Stevia OR 1 cup sweetener of choice that measures like sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup canned, plain Pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 4 Egg Whites
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Stevia
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and prep a mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Mix together the dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, mix together the wet ingredients. Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix until the batter is smooth and lump free.
- Divide the batter evenly to make 16 donut holes. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- While the donuts are baking, combine the cinnamon and stevia in a small bowl to make the cinnamon/sugar coating. After baking, while the donut holes are still warm, gently roll them in the cinnamon/sugar mixture to coat.